SCIENTIFIC EVENTS PROGRAM PROCEDURES
Various conferences organized by ENP team leaders can be supported by the ENP Scientific events Program.
Events must be ambitious, at top-level of the research area, and contribute to the Paris region visibility. Format and theme of the event are freely determined by the organizers but must be held in Ile-de-France before march 2019.
The Steering Committee of the event should include one or more than one scientific researchers belonging to an ENP team.
Applications must include
- Name, CV and publications of ENP team's Principal Investigator and organizers
- Scientific or Steering Committee composition
- Tentative program, theme description with location, dates and speakers
- Detailed design of the event/summer school
- Detailed provisional budget including knowned and planned cofinancers
- Financial contribution required from ENP